Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello again-

I have been updating the blog only once a week, with the kids back in school and us back to our regular work schedules, there really isn't that much to talk about!
Next weekend we have our annual camping trip to Luray in the Shenandoah mountains, that's always fun and I am sure there will be plenty of pictures to post and stories to tell when we get back!
Courtney has adjusted well to high school, she is having fun and enjoying being on the cross country team. Last Saturday they ran in Williamsburgh at William and Mary, this week they went to Leesburg, Va. She did really well at both meets, and ran varsity this last weekend. She is a superstar!
Carli has also adjusted well, she doesn't seem to mind the new school or the longer bus ride. We are very happy with her new school and teachers. Last week she did discover the clinic, though. Mark was out of town and I was really busy at work. Mark called and said Carli was in the clinic and I might need to go pick her up. I was in a procedure, had two more scheduled and was already running 20 minutes behind. He called Caren and asked her if she could go pick her up, and of course, she dropped everything and went to get her. Well, long story short, Carli was very happy to see that if you go to the clinic and lie down for awhile, your very favorite Caren comes to pick you up and take you home! Well, of course, Carli was fine and was not even the littlest bit sick. So on Monday, the teacher calls me again and says Carli is not feeling well. I said "No way, she thinks Caren is coming to rescue her-send her back to class!" and that was it. She hasn't gone back to the clinic yet. She is so sneaky, that Carli!
Last night Mark and I went to dinner with our friends, Greg and Christine, then we went to see Jerry Seinfeld. I tried to take an illegal picture for you guys, but it didn't turn out. But I did get a lovely shot of the sushi we ate before we went!! Enjoy!

No comments: