Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello!

I finally got my Flikr account working, I think-I had to call Colleen for technical assistance. I have taken off this week to hang out with the girls, but Courtney, of course, is too busy for Carli and I! She wants to spend time with her friends, and I don't blame her, but it does seem that the older she gets the less I see of her. Casey is coming on Saturday to spend the night with the girls so Mark and I can have a much-needed night out with the grown-ups! We were invited by our very good friends Jodie and Alex to D.C. for dinner at a wine bar called Urbanna. Looks very nice. Our other good friends, Caren and Steve are going, too, so it should be a great time. We are going up on Saturday and coming back Sunday.
I think I may lure Carli out to the mall with promises of ice cream brown, her favorite, and I may look for something new to wear Saturday night. I also promised Mark a fabulous dinner, so I need to start planning that. He grilled a marinated flank steak with a lovely assortment of veggies last night after I went for my run-he is quite handy in the kitchen and never gives me a hard time about getting in my exercise! Love that!
Check out my pics-There are pics of Carli swimming, Courtney going to the eighth grade formal-later I want to put up the 5th grade graduation pics of Carli and some of her and Ruby.

No comments: