Friday, July 24, 2009

Zip lining over the rainforest!



Wow-we are having so much fun. I have so much to write about and so little time. I am going to have to re-cap when I get home, but last night we went to the Shiggidy-shack for dinner, a restaurant on the beach with a fire show and bonfire. Carli had the best time, she danced all night on the table top! I will post the pics later. Courtney and Caren went horseback riding yesterday morning while the guys golfed. When the girls got back, Carli and I trucked them off to Reggae Beach, a calm, caribbean beach that was perfect for Carli. We had lunch on the beach and then swam and looked for shells. It was such a relaxing day. When we called for the cab to come get us, he had Scooby-Doo painted on the side and Carli thought she was riding in the mystery machine. She was very happy. Then we showered and partied until late at night. We all had so much fun last night.
This morning we slept in and rested. There was a knock on the door at about 7am-Mark had ordered me flowers-today is our 16th wedding anniversary. It was so sweet of him. We had a leisurely breakfast and let Courtney sleep in, then Courtney and I went and made reservations for her and Caren and I to go zip-lining over the rainforest. Yes, OVER the rainforest! It was anywhere from 250 to 500ft high! There were 5 lines and they all connected. It was so amazing. I even got brave enough to take some pictures while I crossed over. I will post them later-
Mark and Steve took Carli back to her favorite Reggae beach, were she swam another day away and petted Wilbur, the pig that lives on the beach. I don't know why he lives on the beach.
Tonight we are going to another great beach restaurant for our anniversary. Lindsey and Anne offered to babysit so Mark and I could go alone or just with Caren and Steve, but we are all having so much fun together, I want us all to go out together and celebrate as a family. Isn't that why we got married in the first place?

No comments: